Add or replace paddle holders with the YakGear Molded Paddle Clip Kit. While there are many different ways to mount and store paddles on kayaks and canoes, molded rubber pole clips are by far the strongest and most reliable. With its solid rubber construction, the molded clips promote the strength of a continued locking effect while in use. Available in 2 sizes, the 1-1/4 design fits most paddles and push-poles, ranging in circumference from 1-1/4 inch to 1-1/2 inch. While the 3/4 clip will fit paddles from 5/8 inch to 7/8 inch and is our preferred method of securing the Yakgear - Yakstick Mud Anchor. This kit includes two molded rubber paddle clips, intended for combined, linear use on one paddle or mud anchor. As always, this complete kit comes with all stainless steel installation hardware, installation instructions, and rigging tips from YakGear. Waterproof silicone recommended, but not included.
- Molded rubber paddle clips allow for easy paddle or mud anchor storage
- Two solid rubber molded paddle clips provided
- 1-1/4 clips fit paddles with a circumference ranging from 1-1/4″ to 1-1/2″
- 3/4 clips fit paddles and mud anchors ranging from 5/8″ to 7/8″
- Installation instructions and hardware included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.