Depthfinder installation on kayaks just got smarter. The YakAttack CellBlok is a track-mounted battery box and its top surface serves as a mounting platform for the display and transducer deployment arm. No more drilling holes in your kayak or routing wires! Simply loosen the two-track mount knobs and the CellBlok allows you to quickly and easily attach or remove your depth finder. A minimum of 10.5" of the track is required to attach the CellBlok. The YakAttack SwitchBlade Transducer Deployment Arm and our line of fishfinder mount pair perfectly with the CellBlok to create a complete fish finder mounting solution. This updated version of the CellBlok is new for fall 2020 and features an injection-molded construction compared to the original model. The change in material has resulted in a 25% weight reduction and we also increased the size of the cable wraps to accommodate the larger wires used in today's fish finders.
- Interior Space - 6.375'' x 4.25'' x 2.60''
- Exterior Dimensions - 10.25'' x 6.75'' x 3.50''
- CellBlok box only with hardware to attach to GearTrac.
- Made in the USA
- Covered by our Built for Life Guarantee
- CellBlok weighs 1.4 lbs.
- GearTrac, fishfinder mount, transducer arm, and display not included.