With the invention of the RAILBLAZA StarPort HD – a rectangular, four-point installation base similar in size to that of Scotty, RAM, Cannon, Fish-On, and many others – you can easily remove and replace your old bases with a RAILBLAZA StarPort HD! Not only does this transition to RAILBLAZA base give you the comfort of the RAILBLAZA’s ‘slide locking mechanism’ fit to all of the bases and the versatility to effortlessly retask accessories from one base to another, but the transition also opens up your accessibility to RAILBLAZA’s large selection of accessories and limitless rigging possibilities!
The StarPort HD also is compatible with the same hardware that is currently used to keep your base mounted to your kayak! Other options for installation hardware include rivets, screws/locknuts, and the StarPort HD Track Mounting Kit. For more information on track mounting, see the below Track Mounting Notes.
Even with the new improvements to the StarPort HD, the base stays true to the RAILBLAZA core features: stylish, low profile, based on StarPort design featuring ‘slide locking mechanism’ and compatible with ALL RAILBLAZA accessories.
- Practical replacement for preexisting external mount bases from Scotty, RAM, Cannon, Fish-On
- Rectangular, four-point installation base consistent with North American industry standard
- Compatible with the same hardware that is currently used to keep your base mounted to your kayak.
- Other hardware options include rivets, screws/locknuts, or self-tapping screws (not recommended for Rod Holders).
- Hardware included
- For Track Mounting options, see ‘Track Mounting Notes’ below
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.