The best value in sit-inside kayak fishing for large paddlers.
The Perception Sound kayak makes paddling and fishing easy with the perfect combo of comfort, features, and portability. The 10-foot-6 sit-in design protects from the elements while its lightweight makes it easy to carry.
Built to explore quiet, slow-moving waters, the Sound’s tri-keel hull creates ultimate stability and smooth steering to track straight and stay on course with minimal effort. Value-packed and feature-rich, the Sound includes a dashboard with mounting points for accessories, two molded-in rod holders, and a spacious rear storage zone with bungee cord security.
The Sound seatback adjusts up and down using a butterfly clip on the back; it also adjusts fore and aft via side straps allowing you to achieve a very comfortable, customized fit and optimal back support.
Proudly designed, molded, and hand-assembled in the USA, the Sound 10.5 kayak is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
- Large rear open storage for easy access to a cooler, fishing crate, and gear.
- Bungee cord lashes to secure gear of any shape or size.
- Two molded-in rod holders for hands-free storage while paddling.
- Extra cushy ergonomic Zone Seat with adjustable backrest for optimal support and comfort.
- A convenient drink holder keeps your favorite beverage from spilling.
- Leg padding along the cockpit edge for comfort and support.
- Quick-adjust footrests accommodate paddlers of all sizes.
- Molded-in dashboard and Solo Mount recesses make for easy gear storage and accessorizing.
- Screw the Solo Mount Base into these circular recesses to mount accessories and RAM mounts - no drilling or tools are needed.
- Optimized design and construction make this boat easier to carry at only 46 lbs.
- Unique tri-keel hull for easy loading/launching and ultimate stability.
- Front and rear molded-in handles provide comfort and lockable security.
|Paddler||Single Person Kayak|
|Material||Single Piece Polyethelyne|
For the original retail purchaser (“Consumer”), Perception kayaks by Confluence Outdoor purchased on or after January 1, 2018, are warranted against material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck for five (5) years from the date of the original purchase of the kayak.* Parts, accessories, and outfitting are warranted for a period of one (1) year against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.