If you fish and play Coastal areas, the Old Town Sportsman Salty PDL 120 pedal kayak is the craft for you. Outfitted for fishing; at home in the waves having fun! With instant forward and reverse, the award-winning PDL Drive is the most reliable and easy-to-use pedal drive on the market.
- Fun, zippy and stable - this is a great grab-n-go pedal kayak. Tides and currents, waves and surf - this should be your choice for moving water
- Low maintenance PDL Drive with a patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing. Covered by the industry's first-in-class 5-year warranty.
- Superior seat design has great lumbar support and is adjusted to accommodate leg length on a shuttle track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
- Two 18" tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush-mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Tank wells in the bow and stern with removable bungees provide big open areas for cooler, tackle crate, dry bags, or a dog.
- A clip on the side of the hull secures your backup paddle, out of the way unless you need it
- Cup holder for your favorite beverage
- A universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- Custom tackle box included
- PDL Drive and Seat are removable for easy transport and storage
Activity: Fishing, Recreation
Number of Paddlers: 1
Material: Single Layer Polyethylene
Total Weight Capacity: 450 lb | 204.12 kg
Usable Weight Capacity: 346 lb | 156.95 kg
Assembled Boat Weight: 104 lb | 47.1744 kg
Pedal Console Weight: 19 lb | 8.62 kg
Removable Seat Weight: 6 lb | 2.72 kg
Length: 12 ft | 3.7 m
Width: 34.5 in | 87.6 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.