- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
- The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower provides ventilation on warm days.
- Supple foam panels in the chest comfortably mold to a woman's bust.
- Two sleek, zippered pockets offer easy access to the essentials without adding unnecessary bulk to the front of the jacket.
- Features a lash tab and 3M reflective accents for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The Zoya is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|US Coast Guard Type||III|
|Design Flotation||16.5 lbs|
|Outer Fabric||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System||Front zip|
|Pockets||2 - Front|
|Lash Tabs||1 - Front|
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
3M Reflective Accents throughout
US Coast Guard Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.