Constructed with H2Core™ Rashguard material, the NRS Women's Boater's Gloves deliver lightweight, 50+ UPF protection for long days on the water, whether you're rowing, paddling, or just holding on.
- Patterned for comfort while paddling or rowing, Amara® synthetic leather palms offer an extra layer of protection in blister-prone areas.
- Palm design features silicone accents for even better grip and control.
- Vent holes in the palm increase cooling.
- Material on the wrist extends to meet long-sleeve sun shirts to eliminate any exposed skin.
- Open-finger design allows for maximum dexterity to tie knots, work a camera, or perfect the boater's tan.
- Intended for warm-weather boating.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together.
|Material:||6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread
|Palm Material:||Amara® synthetic leather palm with silicone accents for added grip
|L||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|XL||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.