The hands-free forward to reverse propel pedal drive. Couple all these new features with the updated extended rudder and you have one serious kayak fishing platform that will perform in offshore salt, inshore salt, and in freshwater environments. The new Slayer Propel Max 12.5 will undoubtedly become the boat of choice for a wide variety of kayak anglers.
- Ultra-comfortable, adjustable and elevated seating
- Electronics ready like never before
- Extended rudder for tracking and turning efficiencies
- Horizontal rod storage
- Rockered bow to get up and over chop
- Transducer recess in the hull
- Stern and bow anchoring and motoring ready
|Weight||Fitted Weight: 95 lbs; Fully Rigged: 125 lbs|
|Paddlers||Single person kayak|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.