- The Chinook is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- PlushFit™ foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters, or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents, and knife lash tab.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit.
- The Chinook carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|Us Coast Guard Type||III|
|Design Flotation||16.5 lbs|
|Outer Fabric||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System||Front zip|
|Pockets||5 - Front|
|Lash Tabs||1 - Front|
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
1 - Waist
Rod holder loop
Strobe holder loop
Packets with internal organization
Shoulder strap keepers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.