- Built on a naturally shaped women-specific last and designed with a roomy toe box for outstanding fit and comfort.
- A sustainable alternative to traditional neoprene, petroleum-free Terraprene neoprene is made from limestone and recycled tires.
- Construction combines a 3 mm thick neoprene upper with titanium adhesive throughout for increased warmth.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability.
- 3 mm patterned rubber sole for enhanced traction plus a 2 mm plastic shim for additional protection.
- Reinforced at the toe and heel for long-lasting durability.
- A hook-and-loop webbing strap across the top of the foot adjusts for a customized fit.
Weight: 1.25 lbs
Gender Sizing: Women
Material Upper: 3 mm neoprene
Sole: 3 mm rubber
Marking Sole: No
Insole: 3 mm neoprene
Shim: 2 mm plastic shim
Closure System: Hook-and-loop webbing adjustment across the top of the foot
Taped Seams: No
Category: Water Shoes
Features: Rubber support bands
Whole sizes only
1/2 sizes order one size larger
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.