- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Proprietary Axis Technology™, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- A single sturdy webbing handle in the center of the deck for carrying the board plus one handle on the tail to aid in a swim.
- Intentional deck design and handle placement for Downward-Dog comfort.
- Four D-rings on the nose for custom rigging using the included bungee cord plus three additional D-rings for a water bottle, leash, and tie-downs.
- A pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, one Allwater fin, one Touring fin, carry bag, and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
|Dimensions:||10' 4" L x 34" W x 5" D|
|Paddler Size Range:||100-220 lbs|
|Number of D-rings:||7|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial
Axis Technology acrylic stiffener
Inflates up to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.