The Bass 100 borrows from the classic “Jon” boat concept, an open platform to build upon as they did in the “good ‘ol days”, when DIY (do-it-yourself) was not a hobby, but a way of life. Jonny Boats blends this classic concept with modern boat and kayak technology offering a highly customizable base model ready for multiple outfitting options whether you choose to paddle it or outfit with a motor. From DIY or ready-to-go off the shelf kits and individual accessories to adding your own outboard or trolling motor - the possibilities are endless. No matter how you do it, Go Your Own Way!
- Deck rod storage & rod tip protection
- Sturdy molded bow handle
- Removable sonar & electronics pod
- Open bow storage area
- Gunwale UNI-Track accessory rails
- Adjustable foot pegs
- Cup holder
- Soft foam stand pads
- Integrated sturdy carry handles
- Jonny High-Ride forward & aft + height adjustable seating system
- Unique & stable planing hull
- Two flush mounted rod holders with rod leash
- Hull inspection port
- Stern UNI-Track accessory rails
- Oversized tankwell storage area w/bungee tie-down
- Rudder ready*
- Outboard & trolling motor transom mount area*
- Drain plug
*Motors and rudder sold separately. When mounting an outboard or electric motor, do not mount directly to hull, use the Jonny Boats Outboard Kit or the Jonny Boats transom Plate. We do not recommend you use anything larger than a 2.5hp Outboard Motor or 3hp Electric Outboard.
|Paddler||Single Person Kayak|
The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for three (3) years from the date of retail purchase on the hull and one (1) year on the accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.